Only refunds requested within 3 days of purchase will be considered.
Please contact LECME, inc. by e-mail at email@example.com to organize the request.
Before contacting US you will need:
- The number for your purchase, found on the e-mailed receipt;
- Your mailing address; and
- A brief comment on why you would like to be refunded.
Your request will typically be processed within 28 days of receipt of this claim.
If we have made a mistake or an item is defective please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must promptly inform us about any defects, shortages, and exceptions within 3 days from receipt of your order or the order is considered complete. THERE ARE NO RETURNS AFTER 30 DAYS.
At our discretion, we will gladly repair or replace the item within 30 days upon receipt of returned merchandise. You must have an RMA number (Return Material Authorization number) from LECME, inc. before sending any item back to us. RMA’s are valid for 10 days from issuance. Please carefully follow RMA Procedures (see below) after obtaining an RMA number. Items received with an expired RMA number will be refused. ALL PACKAGES WITHOUT A CURRENT RMA NUMBER WILL BE REFUSED.
Before emailing our customer service department please be aware of the following policies:
“Consumable” items along with inks, books, videos, software, clip art and CD’s cannot be returned.
Laser systems, UV Printers, Vinyl Plotters, computers and computer systems, non-stock, and all special order items are non refundable and non returnable.
All returns must be shipped back in original packaging and in “like new” condition with all accessories. Items for return must be shipped to LECME, inc., insured for full value against loss or damage, using UPS, FEDEX, or other traceable carrier. We cannot accept COD shipments.
Original shipping and handling fees, as well as return shipping charges are non-refundable.
No credit issued for any item damaged beyond repair.
Returns that are not due to our error will be subject to the following restocking fees:
25% on items returned for exchange or items that qualify for refund.
30% on items returned for exchange or items that qualify for refund if:
- They are not in their original packaging box.
- Their original packing boxes have been defaced or written on.
- All accessories and packaging materials are not returned.
60% on items damaged, but repairable, returned for exchange or that qualify for refund.
Please Note: At our discretion, a product may qualify for replacement before it is shipped back to us for inspection and replacement. In this event, our customer service department will issue an authorization for you to return the product. However, we cannot release replacement merchandise at no charge. Please contact our Customer Service department for additional details.
RMA Procedures — Please Follow Carefully:
- Obtain RMA. After obtaining your RMA number issued from LECME, inc., follow the directions provided below.
- Packing Materials. Please include all packing materials (Styrofoam, bubble wrap, foam end pieces, etc).
- Boxing the Return. All items must be returned in Original Manufacturer’s Box. If you do not have the Original Manufacturer’s Box, you can purchase a box to be shipped to you for return of merchandise. Both the box and shipping are non-refundable. Should you attempt to return the merchandise by any other means, you will be solely responsible for any and all damages and losses.
- Insure Your Shipment. It is recommended that you insure the returned merchandise for it’s full value. LECME, inc. is not responsible for returns that are lost or damaged.
- All Returns Must be Prepaid. No C.O.D. deliveries will be accepted.
- Shipping Returns. All returns must be shipped by traceable means such as UPS, FedEx, Airborne, etc. Should you choose to use US Mail, you must insure the returned merchandise and make sure the shipment is traceable. LECME, inc. is not responsible for any item(s) that are not sent back by any method other than requested above.